- CD's and LP Soundtracks
- Figures & Toys
- Pillows and Pot Holders
- Lobby Cards/Pressbks
- Misc. Stuff
- Cinema Wasteland Movie & Memorabilia Expo
CINEMA WASTELAND VENDOR CONTRACT - March 31st, April 1st & 2nd, 2023
VENDOR SET-UP: Friday March 31st from 11:00 am until 4:00 pm
- Friday March 31st - VIP Pass Holders admitted at 4:00 pm.
Vendors Room closes at 10:00 pm. Show runs until 2:00 am.
- Saturday April 1st - Vendors Room opens at 10:00 am. Vendors Room closes at 7:00 pm.
Show runs until 2:00 am.
- Sunday April 2nd - Vendors Room opens at 10:30 am. Show ends at 4:00 pm
EXHIBIT SPACE INFORMATION, TERMS, AND SHOW GUIDELINES:
1. - Vendor display will not extend beyond the boundaries of the space that is paid for and provided, or into the aisle ways in front of his/hers tables. The hotel has agreed not to charge for electricity this year.
If needed, please bring your own extension cord(s) as you may not necessarily be placed near an outletor power box.
2. - Vendor agrees to keep his/her area clean and is responsible for any damage he/she may cause to hotel.
3. - Vendor will not sublet space to another dealer. Let them buy their own tables!
4. - Video Wasteland, Inc accepts no responsibility for any merchandise sold at the show. Responsibility for the merchandise and the legalities of selling, and/or necessary rights required to sell any merchandise rests solely in the hands of the dealer doing the selling. Adult and/or pornographic material should be discretely displayed or kept behind the table.
5. - Vendor agrees not to break down his/her table and or display before the conclusion of the show without permission of the promoters.
6. - There will be no smoking in the hotel and all vendors must comply with state smoking, fire and safety laws.
7. - Vendor is responsible for all taxes and licenses required by the state of Ohio.
8. - Show promoters and/or the hotel and associates will not be held responsible for any injury to any show dealers, or any loss or damage to any exhibitor’s property from any cause whatsoever while that property is in transit to/from/while at the Best Western Plus, Strongsville, Ohio. The Best Western Plus does provide security around the Dealer and Convention room areas after regular scheduled convention hours are over but VW, Inc and the hotel are not to be held responsible for theft of any kind.
9. - The dealer realizes that guests and events scheduled are subject to last minute changes or cancellation. Vendor or Exhibitor understands that once dealer space is paid for, no money or credit will be issued or refunded even if the dealer is unable to attend the show.
10. - Vendor understands that ALL tables will be assigned on a first paid, first placed basis. In other words: If you want wall space, you will have to pay early for it. Don't expect prime location if you pay for your space close to the actual show dates.
NO VENDOR SPACE RESERVATIONS WILL BE CONFIRMED WITHOUT RETURNING THIS CONTRACT
SIGNED WITH PAYMENT IN FULL. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS
AS STATED ABOVE.
VENDOR TABLES ARE A STANDARD 6 FEET IN LENGTH
ELECTRICITY FOR THE WEEKEND IS FREE. You need to bring your own extension cords.(see rule #1)
PRIME SPOTS WILL GO FIRST, BUT WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYBODY.